Last Update 7 months ago
- Credits allow you to generate a new AHC. Once a Certificate Reference Number has been allocated to a form a credit will be deducted. Credits are shared by all team members, but only Admin users can buy more. Credits are cheaper to buy in bulk.
- That’s you! A User could be a Vet or any other support staff at a practice who fill out AHCs..
- This is a user role. Admin users can add and remove team members, control the role of other team members, and buy credits, as well as creating AHCs
- This is a user role. Editor users can create AHCs but can not change team members or buy credits.
- A Team is a collection of people who work together to complete AHCs. A Team may consist of only 1 person, yourself, or may contain multiple vets and support staff at a practice. A Team has one or more Branches.
- A Branch has a name, address, and a number of associated Vets and Clients. A Team can have multiple Branches.
- This is the Official Veterinarian who will be stamping and signing the AHC. A Vet is associated with a Branch, and is not with a particular user account.
- A client of the veterinary practice and/or the owner of the pets who will be travelling.
- The pet(s) who will be travelling. Only Cats, Dogs and Ferrets can travel on an AHC, and only up to 5 pets can travel on a single AHC. More than 5 pets can travel for competitions, but we currently don’t support this option - let us know if you would like this feature added at [email protected]
- This is your default page on logging in. It will show the Branches associated with the Team you currently have selected at the top of the page..
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 liked this article